Thank you for purchasing a Hoover Ltd appliance. All Hoover Ltd small domestic appliances
come with a 12 month parts and labour guarantee as standard. To activate your 12
months parts & labour guarantee you must register your product by post or online
Extended 5 (1+4) Year Guarantee
In addition to the standard guarantee, Hoover Ltd is proud to offer an extended Guarantee of 5 (1+4) years on selected Hoover models.
To extend your guarantee to 5 (1+4) years free of charge you have 2 options;
- Register online at www.hoover.co.uk/small-appliances/5yearguarantee/register/
- Alternatively, download a registration leaflet,
fill in your details and return the completed registration form to Hoover 5 Year Guarantee Offer, SDA Office, Hoover Ltd, Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 4TU.
- To claim your 5 (1+4) year guarantee you must register your product by post or online, within 30 days of purchase.
- Both the 12 months and extended 5 (1+4) year guarantee will only cover your product from the date of purchase.
- To claim both the 12 months and extended 5 (1+4) year guarantee you will have to register your product twice.
- If you register your product online, please keep your receipt at all times. Should you need to use your extended 5 (1+4) year guarantee
we will need your receipt to verify the information you have supplied to us is correct. Failure to produce a valid receipt may invalidate your guarantee.
Whether a postal or online registration for 5 (1+4) year guarantee, once your application has been processed we will send a letter confirming the outcome of your claim.
Full terms and conditions of the Hoover 5 (1+4) Year Guarantee
- The guarantee is effective from the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, you will be charged for any work carried out. Please keep your receipt.
- Where old parts are replaced by new parts under the guarantee, in some cases Hoover Ltd may elect to retain old parts.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee does not extend the period of the guarantee from the original date.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Extended guarantee is available to UK Mainland customers only.
We are unable to guarantee the repair or replacement of a product as a result of:
- Blockages – For details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner, please refer to the Operating Manual.
- Normal wear and tear such as brush bar, fuse, belt, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Hoover Operating Manual supplied with your machine.
- Use of the vacuum cleaner for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Hoover Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Hoover).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Hoover or its agents.
If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your guarantee, please call the Hoover Helpline on: