Simon Rimmer’s Cauliflower Kebabs
Looking for some plant-based inspiration? Look no further than Simon’s Cauliflower Kebabs. Offering smoky, spicy flavours that are perfect to devour for a healthy winter lunch. This recipe is quick, easy and packed with veggies that the whole family can enjoy.
- 900g cauliflower, cut into chunky florets
- 4 red peppers, cut into wedges
- 150g yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Juice and zest 1 lime
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 scotch bonnet, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- Juice and zest 2 limes
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 50g coriander, chopped
- Sour cream
- 8 x flat breads
- 1 shredded head of baby gem
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Season the cauliflower, rub with oil and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the cool.
- Mix together yoghurt, ground cumin, coriander, garlic powder and the juice and zest of 1 lime and marinate the cauliflower for 20mins.
- Skewer cauliflower florets and peppers alternatively.
- Begin to grill for 8 minutes in total, turning every now and again. Aim for a charred effect for more flavour.
- Whilst grilling the cauliflower, combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl and leave to one side.
- To serve – warm the flat breads and begin to build lettuce, cauliflower, peppers, salsa and finish with a drizzle of sour cream.
Don’t have a professional chef at home? You can achieve restaurant quality food with the Hoover Vogue Premium Collection. Advanced cooking technology offers you the perfect recipe for the best performance in the kitchen, helping you to cook the way you live.