Simon Rimmer’s Sweet Potato Fries
The humble sweet potato has soared in popularity over the last few years, and one of the nation’s favourite ways to enjoy them is in chip form. Packed with fibre, sweet potato fries can be enjoyed as a side dish to almost anything, why not give Simon Rimmer’s thin-cut Sweet Potato Fries a go as a healthier alternative to frozen oven chips?
- 4 x sweet potatoes, washed, not peeled
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Cut the sweet potatoes into chips about 3mm thick
- Place in a bowl and toss in the olive oil, sea salt, smoked paprika and garlic powder
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Roast at 220c for about 25mins, as these fries are quite thin, they will cook quickly
- Turn only once halfway through
Enjoy with almost any of your favourite dishes or just as a quick snack with a beer in the garden. Bliss!
The Vogue Collection range of appliances has been designed with one focus in mind – home cooks. This range of innovative appliances enables food to be prepared to a high quality at home, not forgetting its sophisticated design. The advanced cooking technology provides a trusted performance in the kitchen, helping you to cook the way you live.
If you’re looking for a playlist to cook along to, Simon has pulled together his favourite mood-boosting tracks, that you can listen to on Spotify by clicking here.