Steamed salmon with potatoes
Looking for a dish that is both healthy and flavoursome? Perhaps something that is easy to make and perfect for lunches alone or for dinners with guests at home? Then steamed salmon with potatoes is the right solution for you! Rich in flavour, yet low in fat, this recipe offers you all the benefits of fish and of one of the healthiest cooking techniques in the kitchen, allowing you to do without oil and other condiments.
Follow our steps for an excellent recipe!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 fresh salmon steaks
- 1 potato
1) First, remove the bones from the salmon steaks with a special tweezer and remove the spine with a knife. Wrap the steaks and create medallions using kitchen thread to hold them together.
2) Take the potato, wash it and cut it into very thin slices with a mandolin (maximum thickness 1 mm to ensure that they cook).
3) Arrange the potato slices on the salmon medallions, then garnish with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and season with a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Transfer the salmon medallions and potatoes to the oven, select the steam cooking technique and set the automatic program for cooking fish.
5) Cook for about 8-10 minutes and... bon appetit! Has this recipe whetted your imagination and your appetite?
Do you want to replicate it at home or make other similar recipes? You’ll find it on the Hoover Wizard app along with a wide selection of dishes linked to our range of ovens. All healthy, all good, all Hoover!