Online Purchasing Terms & Conditions
© Copyright Hoover™ Candy Group. All rights reserved.
® Registered Trademark
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which
to this website.
The term ‘Hoover Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers
to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil.
CF48 4TU. Our company registration number is 2521528 The term ‘you’
refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website
is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hoover
Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily
unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Password and Security
When you register to use the Hoover.co.uk Site you will be asked to create a password.
You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with
anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are
submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your
password you should notify us (see below for contact details) immediately.
If Hoover.co.uk has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security
or misuse of the Hoover.co.uk Site, we may require you to change your password or
we may suspend your account.
You may not use the Hoover™ Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful,
vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence,
results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations
or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Hoover.co.uk Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Hoover.co.uk Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright
without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably
suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by
a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result
of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Hoover.co.uk Site by you is defamatory,
offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or
constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Hoover.co.uk Site by you infringes
that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or
authority in connection with the use of the Hoover.co.uk Site by you.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Hoover.co.uk Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Hoover.co.uk Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Hoover.co.uk Site
- inadequacy of the Hoover.co.uk site to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable
to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including
but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings,
wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special
or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Hoover.co.uk
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point
the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
The Hoover.co.uk Site is owned and operated by Hoover Ltd a company registered in
England and Wales whose registered office is at Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48
If you have any queries please contact in regard to online purchases please email